The Tudor House Museum
1.30PM - 4.30PM Saturdays Only. Donations Only.
Museum of Upton’s Past and Present with an award winning garden too.
- View photographs of old Upton, watch videos of the worst floods, see pictures and descriptions of Admiral Tennant’s roles at Dunkirk and in the invasion of occupied Europe.
- Learn about Upton’s railway line, its pharmacy and its wartime experiences.
- Look at the workshop of Mr Walton, Upton’s tailor.
- See how people lived and the tools with which they worked in the fields, in the workshops and in the home.
- Admire the work of local potters and the historic transfer prints on “Staffordshire Blue”.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.